Qualys (ssl labs) results question

AJ Weber aweber at comcast.net
Sun Oct 19 23:59:32 UTC 2014

Looking through the results for my server, I noticed these two lines in
the "Protocol Details" section:

     Session resumption (caching)    No (IDs assigned but not accepted)
     Session resumption (tickets)    No   INTOLERANT

Should I change my config to alter these two results (for performance OR
security)?  If so, can anyone identify what config options I should
add/change?

Also, is there a way to force the "Server hostname" to be a specific
FQDN (that we use for this server and website)?  It seems to return my
hosting provider's original hostname of the server, even though we use
our registered host/domain for the site.  (And "hostname" cmd in bash
returns the FQDN we want -- I don't know where ngnix is getting this value.)

This is nginx 1.7.6 on CentOS 6.x.

Thanks in advance!
-AJ