Nginx serving Large static files on windows

c0nw0nk nginx-forum at nginx.us
Sat Oct 25 17:51:11 UTC 2014

Well i dont get it all at once i just have to wait like 44 seconds before
the first byte or bit of the download so i can play the media while the rest
of it downloads.

It is such a unique issue. I never noticed it until now because when i watch
the same length videos on youtube and places they stream it via rtmp with
dash i recon. But when you delieve just a standard mp4 file for html5
streaming you encounter this problem.

I read that even cpu or ram could contribute to this but i find that
unlikely.

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,254257,254272#msg-254272