Nginx keep crashes when it is used in uwsgi

arulmarans nginx-forum at nginx.us
Thu Oct 30 12:17:41 UTC 2014

In my setup, i have nginx proxy in different machine, nginx server and uwsgi
service.  Once Nginx server receives the request from the proxy, it invokes
the uwsgi call to using uwsgi socket, uwsgi module replies the request,
after receiving the response from the uwsgi service nginx server forwards
the response to the proxy, after transaction completes, nginx trying to
close the socket connection and it crashes...

Nginx is not generating the backtrace, it is getting killed and worker
threads are getting suspended... would you kindly help me out how to proceed
further to debug the issue or fix the crash...

thanks
amaran

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,254446,254446#msg-254446