Weird behavior when checking the existence of a cookie

Wandenberg Peixoto wandenberg at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 17:11:57 UTC 2014

By default the $uri is appended to the proxy_pass directive.
Since you defined as
proxy_pass http://upstream*/*;
and the $uri starts with a slash you will have a double slash.

Try to set proxy_pass like
proxy_pass http://upstream;

On Fri, Sep 26, 2014 at 2:02 PM, Marcello Rocha <marcello.rocha at vagas.com.br