HTTP/2 Gateway

CJ Ess zxcvbn4038 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 17:06:58 UTC 2015

I think what they are asking is to support the transport layer so that they
don't have to support both protocols on whatever endpoint they are
developing.

Maybe I'm wrong and someone has grand plans about multiplexing requests to
an upstream with http/2, but I haven't seen anyone ask for that explicitly
yet.