How to send a REST request to another node if the service on the current node is not available?

Lu, Boying Boying.Lu at emc.com
Mon Jun 1 06:25:49 UTC 2015

Hi, All,

We setup a cluster of three nodes and running ngix on each node to load balance.

I found that if a REST service is unavailable on current node, the corresponding REST request sending to this node
will return the service unavailable response to the client.  Is there a way (e.g. configuration parameter) to let ngix service running in this node
to redirect the REST request to another node automatically in this case?

Thanks

Boying