Let's Encrypt TLS project: seeking nginx configuration module help

173279834462 nginx-forum at nginx.us
Wed Nov 11 15:07:28 UTC 2015

> They are currently struggling with their nginx module,
> allowing a certificate to be automatically installed on nginx.

Would you really use that script?

1. It requires python. --- I do not have python on my server,
and I have no intention to install it. You can kick and scream,
but that will not change my decision. If nginx will demand
python to run, I will drop nginx for something I trust more.

2. Assuming *you* have python on board, and something
breaks. Say, the script is hacked and you server installs
something else than your intended certificate. Are you
ready to pay for the damages?

Posted at Nginx Forum: https://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,262697,262746#msg-262746