403 forbidden with lynx www browser

Nelson, Erik - 2 erik.l.nelson at bankofamerica.com
Mon Nov 23 19:31:15 UTC 2015

B.R. Monday, November 23, 2015 2:26 PM
On Mon, Nov 23, 2015 at 12:23 AM, Sylvain BERTRAND <sylvain.bertrand at gmail.com> wrote:
>>That's why I'm posting here: *Only nginx* www sites does block lynx. Something
>>is not right there: a default aggressive blocking policy from nginx?

>​There is a difference between 'only websites I visit which happen to use nginx' and 'every nginx websites'

That may be true, but it's missing the point.  This has come up before on the ML.  The point is that he has observed something systemic.  Maybe it's a default configuration that's tighter (as he suggested), maybe it's that admins who use nginx just hate lynx, or maybe it's something else.

Whatever it is, there's *something* about nginx that's different.

This message, and any attachments, is for the intended recipient(s) only, may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or proprietary and subject to important terms and conditions available at http://www.bankofamerica.com/emaildisclaimer.   If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message.