Compiling nginx

B.R. reallfqq-nginx at yahoo.fr
Tue Sep 8 15:19:55 UTC 2015

Hello,

I noticed the documentation page about compiling nginx
<http://nginx.org/en/docs/configure.html> is not up-to-date, making it
impossible to have a clear view about which modules are included by default
(ie with no --with-* or --without-* options at configure time).

One such example is the limit_req module
<http://nginx.org/en/docs/http/ngx_http_limit_req_module.html> which seems
to be included by default, although it is not clear: not mentioned in the
module's docs page nor on the compiling instructions one.
I only saw one mention of a wpecific option to remove that module on the
Wiki's modules list <http://wiki.nginx.org/Modules>, which would mean the
module is integrated by default.

​Where could you find an exhaustive official list of such configure-time
options?​
​Thanks,​
---
*B. R.*