New NGINX wiki

Andrew Hutchings ahutchings at nginx.com
Wed Sep 9 23:06:17 UTC 2015

Hi all,

The developer relations team along with several members of the community
have been working towards creating a new public NGINX wiki. This wiki's
source files are stored on GitHub in an easy to modify format called
reStructuredText (rst). The source for this has just been made public at:

https://github.com/nginxinc/nginx-wiki

The end result will eventually be on nginx.com with the current wiki
redirecting relevant links to the new one. We have migrated pretty much
all of the most accessed content on the site but there may be some
recent edits that are not there yet.

We have now opened this up so that we can ask anyone who is interested
to play with this, contribute edits. Let us know what works and what
doesn't, etc... We love all kinds of contributions from questions to bug
reports to commits :)

Wiki edits can happen straight on GitHub's website which will generate a
pull request or via. the usual fork / pull request method as can be seen at:

https://github.com/nginxinc/nginx-wiki/blob/master/source/contributing/github.rst

This also gives you basic instructions on how to compile and test the
wiki locally. Over the next few days I'll also add information to the
README to make it easier to get started.

Please feel free to come to me or anyone on the developer relations team
if you have any questions.

Many thanks to all of you for making the NGINX community awesome!

Kind Regards
--
Andrew Hutchings (LinuxJedi)
Senior Developer Advocate, Nginx Inc.