Join us this month at nginx.conf 2015

Andrew Hutchings ahutchings at nginx.com
Thu Sep 10 08:56:47 UTC 2015

I'll also be stuffing my suitcase as much as I can with cool hardware to
play with at the Google Cloud sponsored Hackday event on the Tuesday of
the conference.

This is aimed at the developers / devops / sysadmins out there who won't
be doing our training classes. It will be a great day to hack on any
NGINX related things, chat / ask questions with our engineers and other
like-minded people in the industry.

Lunch will be provided, and of course I will have NGINX stickers for
developer laptops :)

It should be a fun, casual event and we look forward to seeing you there!

Kind Regards
Andrew

--
Andrew Hutchings (LinuxJedi)