nginx-rtmp-compile-for-windows error??? help

gdarceneaux nginx-forum at nginx.us
Sat Sep 19 16:12:57 UTC 2015

Alright. It compiles fine w/o RTMP module and no need for OpenSSL. I have
NASM, and it's in my path. I still get the same error mentioned because when
nginx begins it's compile it's trying to do the ms\do_ms.bat instead of the
ms\do_nasm.bat. I have looked at various files till I can't see straight and
do not know which files to change to make it point to ms\do_nasm.bat to
process the assembly language modules. Any help will be appreciated.

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,259276,261675#msg-261675