Problems with HTTP/2

Aapo Talvensaari aapo.talvensaari at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 10:08:01 UTC 2015

On 23 September 2015 at 11:48, itpp2012 <nginx-forum at nginx.us> wrote:
> Have you seen this one
> http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?29,261735,261737#msg-261737
> Have you completely removed the spdy module ?

I have seen that, but I'm using the official Ubuntu precise packages from
nginx.org, so I kinda think it should be totally removed. I also removed
all the spdy settings from configs. It seems that either there is some
magical configs somewhere or that http/2 is buggy. Or that it is buggy only
with fastcgi + PHP-FPM. Normal requests seems fine, but using Backbone.js /
jQuery AJAX calls, leads to errors. I suspect the POST/PUT requests are the
most problematic, because GET requests seem to work. I will do further
testing at some point. Still, I never had any of these problems with
Nginx+SPDY.

Regards
Aapo