nginx-rtmp-compile-for-windows error??? help

gdarceneaux nginx-forum at nginx.us
Thu Sep 24 01:29:42 UTC 2015

Thanks for all of your help. With me though it's 2 steps forward and 1 step
back.... It went further in the build process but I received other errors
that I'm still researching. Let me ask a hopefully simple question though:
Is there a way to compile nginx and the rtmp-module without openssl? I ask
because where I'm trying to stream is a closed network, no outside
connectivity and I control who has access manually, so I really don't need
https control?

Thanks again for your patience, and assistance.

Glenn

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,259276,261808#msg-261808