[nginx-announce] nginx-1.9.5

Kevin Worthington kworthington at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 14:49:25 UTC 2015

Hello Nginx users,

My apologies for the delay - I was at Nginx.Conf 2015 in San Francisco and
my Windows machine was inaccessible in NY!

Now available: Nginx 1.9.5 for Windows http://tiny.cc/nginxwin195 (32-bit
and 64-bit versions)

These versions are to support legacy users who are already using Cygwin
based builds of Nginx. Officially supported native Windows binaries are at
nginx.org.

Announcements are also available here:
Twitter http://twitter.com/kworthington
Google+ https://plus.google.com/+KevinWorthington/