nginx a NIGHTMARE for me

martijn at vmaurik.nl martijn at vmaurik.nl
Thu Aug 25 09:47:15 UTC 2016

Hi

I don't know but I had never any issues with NGiNX together with PHP5-FPM.
Better as asked show your output of nginx -V it helps to diagnose your issues.
The modules which are loaded can also be causing your issues.

In contradiction to what you claim, Apache2 together with mod-php5 cause many
of my managed high trafic sites to fail.

Apart from that its also usefull to check your /etc/nginx/nginx.conf

You should also be able to install (or compile) the debug version of nginx which shows
you more information about the process.

99.9% of my cases are my own f* up.

Another note: if you dont like NGiNX don't use it, there is an reason you want to try it
out so as said perfectly before don't blame the tools, rather see what is wrong and look
for an fix.

Cheers.