Tls 1.3 experimental support?

Maxim Dounin mdounin at mdounin.ru
Thu Feb 18 16:04:22 UTC 2016

Hello!

On Thu, Feb 18, 2016 at 07:30:04AM -0800, JimS wrote:

> What's the current feature-release plan for TLS 1.3 support in Nginx?
>
> Will it be added while still in draft status, or only after full release?
>
> Is it, in any form, on-schedule yet?

Support for SSL and TLS in nginx relies on OpenSSL, so TLS 1.3
will be supported by nginx once added to OpenSSL.

As for OpenSSL, it has TLS 1.3 in the roadmap, though without any
dates for obvious reasons.  And I don't think anything will be
available at least till TLS 1.3 RFC is finalized.

http://nginx.org/