Problem with error file

Jim Ohlstein jim at ohlste.in
Mon Feb 29 15:34:48 UTC 2016

Hello,

On 2/29/16 10:24 AM, Ing. Ricardo SIFON wrote:
> Maxim,
>
> How should I set nginx to avoid writing in the "off" file?

You can set error logging to a different level. See
http://nginx.org/en/docs/ngx_core_module.html#error_log.

Also, since it seems to be one file, you can use the "log_not_found"
directive. See
http://nginx.org/en/docs/http/ngx_http_core_module.html#log_not_found.

Something like:

     location = /robots.txt {
         log_not_found off;
         access_log off;
     }

--
Jim Ohlstein

"Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the
difference." - Mark Twain