Configuring Nginx OS to perform advanced web proxy function

Robert Paprocki rpaprocki at fearnothingproductions.net
Mon Jun 6 14:06:51 UTC 2016

> On Jun 6, 2016, at 06:46, Kevin Buchs <kbuchs at frontlinetechnologies.com> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> I am certainly a newbie at Nginx. We have a need to implement a web proxy which performs the following functions:

> I am told by Nginx support this can be readily done with Nginx. If anyone can provide pointers, suggestions or other help, it would be greatly appreciated.

Have you tried looking through any of the documentation or existing literature to build your config?

https://nginx.org/en/docs/

If you have a specific problem or are running into undocumented issues a public forum may be able to help, but I don't think spoon feeding will help. Sounds like you essentially want a reverse proxy. https://nginx.org/en/docs/http/ngx_http_proxy_module.html may be a good place to start.