Pre-compressed (gzip) HTML using fastcgi_cache?

Lucas Rolff lucas at lucasrolff.com
Sun Oct 30 17:51:44 UTC 2016

Well - then put fastcgi_ignore_headers Vary, make your map determine if
the client support gzip or not, then you'll have 2 entries of
everything, 1 gzipped and one not gzipped.

I'm not sure how much traffic we're talking about when it's about 'high
traffic' - you'd probably want to run your proxy separately anyway, and
then you can basically just scale out during peaks anyway.
--
Best Regards,
Lucas Rolff