HTTP/2 on the Upstream

Igal @ Lucee.org igal at lucee.org
Thu Apr 13 00:08:53 UTC 2017

Hello,

On 4/12/2017 2:13 PM, Igal @ Lucee.org wrote:

> If my Upstream (Tomcat, for example) generates a dynamic page for the
> client, then it can keep track of all of the images on that page and
> then push them.  How can the Upstream "tell" nginx what to Push?

Upon studying HTTP/2 Push further I have learned that the way to do so
is with the "Link" header, e.g.

Link: </res/css/style.css>; rel=preload; as=style, </res/min/script.js>;
rel=preload; as=script

Chrome developer tools confirms that these assets are being pushed, so
it's all good.

You can ignore my previous email if you read this one in time.

Thank you,

Igal Sapir
Lucee Core Developer
Lucee.org <http://lucee.org/>