Help! 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable when trying to reverse-proxy wordpress

Fabrice Triboix ftriboix at falcon-one.com
Mon Jun 26 17:24:50 UTC 2017

Hi Francis,

Thanks a lot for spotting that! I redirected the log for that one to an
`access503.log` file, and indeed I can see requests are sent there.

I looked again at the requests from the browser (chrome), and I can see
something peculiar: the requests for "/" and "/favicon.ico" have a
header "Host: incise.co"; however the other requests have a header
"Host: 92.222.75.87". That's really weird... Could that be the cause of
the problem? If yes, how come the browser sends the IP address for the
"Host" header, which is after all meant to allow servicing different
domains on the same IP address?

Thank you so much for your help!

   Fabrice