proxy_cache and X-Accel-Redirect

Igor A. Ippolitov iippolitov at nginx.com
Tue Jun 27 16:17:39 UTC 2017

David,

In your configuration /converted is configured to be 'internal'.
Your backend should redirect to /converted/file1.img (so it will be
proxied and cached as configured...)

If you there is no mistake and redirect differs from configured location
then here is the trouble =)
Could you please verify location prefixes once again?