Nginx Directory Autoindex

Miguel C miguelmclara at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 12:16:34 UTC 2018

Yeah I was looking in github and there's no update for a year now... which
tbh might be about the same time I last used it :D

there's a default sorting option for name/data etc
https://github.com/aperezdc/ngx-fancyindex#fancyindex-default-sort

I do see a default_sort as a directive but not for "ascending" "descending"
(doesn't since supper hard to implement in the code though, but I'm not a C
expert....

Vladimir Homutov just suggested a different approach with the autoindex
module and xslt that seems to serve you're need, and that way there's no
need to install a 3rd party moduel :)

Melhores Cumprimentos // Best Regards
*Miguel Clara*
*IT - Sys Admin & Developer*