[nginx] Please add [nginx] to subject

Stefan Mueller stefan.mueller.83 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 10:35:00 UTC 2018

In answer to Ralph's reply.
That is a very Gmail specific solution but, thanks god, not anyone is using
Gmail.
For them it needs other solutions.
Anyway we should not focus on labeling / filtering what should possible in
any email application but I cannot tell how much effort is needed to make
it, it could be a real hassle.

My main goal is to improve readability of my inbox. Besides being
subscribed to mailing lists also member of a dozen discourse forums, what
can be abused as mailing lists as well.
If each of them wouldn't use some kind of prepend label my inbox and the
the one of many others would be cluttered.
Thanks to the label I see at a glance which list emailed me.
The label can be easily incorporated in the subject. Making it part of the
sentence is feasible.

Stefan

Sent from a fair mobile