Please DO NOT add [nginx] to subject

Lucas Rolff lucas at lucasrolff.com
Mon Oct 15 13:55:20 UTC 2018

Might be important to mention that services such as exchange doesn’t support subaddressing, so it’s a bit harder there :)

With that said, I’d love [nginx] in the header, regardless if it breaks DKIM or similar, I have mailing lists whitelisted anyway for that exact reason, because there’s already plenty of lists that break DKIM or SPF for that matter.

In my case, I don’t filter on mailing lists and put them in specific directories, they all end up in my inbox, and I click through them, if the subject interests me - and I see the email of the list, and know which list it’s from.

Additionally, I know most common names that post on the mailing list, so it’s easy to see which list it comes from ^_^