Possible memory leak?

wkbrad nginx-forum at forum.nginx.org
Thu Feb 28 22:06:24 UTC 2019

Thanks Maxim!  I really appreciate your time!

As for what I was referring to a memory leak, I guess I'm just referring to
the effects I'm seeing across a number of systems with highly different
configurations.

I'm not an expert so I'll defer to you on that.  :)

My question still stands though, is there a way to solve that particular
issue? It is causing us problems when the ram that Nginx is using doubles.

Are you saying this is an issue with our OS ( CentOS 6 and 7 ), specific
Nginx build ( we use 2 different builds but they are the same version ), or
something else?

Posted at Nginx Forum: https://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,283216,283227#msg-283227