Location

petrosetta nginx-forum at forum.nginx.org
Fri Jan 11 16:35:38 UTC 2019

Hi All
I am trying to redirect to an internal server behind nginx that I really
have no permissions to change. When you browse to the site normally at
https://www.devapp.com for example it redirects to
https://www.devapp.com/webaccess and it comes up fine. When I put in the
nginx entries for it below and try to browse to it through nxinx such as
https://www.mysite.com/webaccess the site comes up all garbled and missing
some images. When I checked the structure of the site, I am noticing that
the images directory is above the webaccess directory. Any ideas on how I
can get the site to display correctly through nginx? I hope I supplied clear
enough information. Thanks.

   upstream devapp {
        server 192.168.1.18:443;
        }

       location /webaccess/ {
           proxy_pass https://devapp;
           proxy_set_header Host $host;
           add_header X-Frame-Options SAMEORIGIN;
           add_header X-Content-Type-Options nosniff;
           add_header X-XSS-Protection "1; mode=block";
           add_header Strict-Transport-Security
"max-age=31536000;includeSubDomains" always;
           }

Posted at Nginx Forum: https://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,282663,282663#msg-282663