nginx 1.17.9-1~bionic - 400 error

Konstantin Pavlov thresh at nginx.com
Thu Mar 5 07:20:50 UTC 2020

Hi Roland,

04.03.2020 22:54, roland-brieden at web.de wrote:
> Hey Guys.
> After todays update to nginx 1.17.9-1~bionic all my websites crashes
> into 400 error.
> Going back to nginx 1.17.8-1~bionic and all websites works ok.
> What can i do?

I would like to try and reproduce the issue you're having since I'm
responsible for the nginx packages we build and ship.

Would it be possible for you to have a dump of configuration (via nginx
-T) sent here or privately?  If it contains private information or
cannot be stripped of sensitive things, can you provide something
minimal that you can reproduce the problem with?

Thank you,

--
Konstantin Pavlov
https://www.nginx.com/