Some Questions about NGINX and F5

Sergey A. Osokin osa at freebsd.org.ru
Mon Nov 16 17:37:42 UTC 2020

Hi Lee,

hope you're doing well these days.

Thanks for your questions in this public maillist.  In most cases these
questions are related to the commercial version of NGINX - NGINX Plus.
Follow that, I'd recommend to contact the NGINX Sales Team,
https://www.nginx.com/contact-sales/, to get more details about the products
of interest.

Thank you.

--