Redirect Question for Directory Structure Change

Reinis Rozitis r at roze.lv
Thu Sep 10 11:17:23 UTC 2020

> Please bear with me...
> It seems that I'm getting different results than I described earlier...
>
> In fact it is now working for the most part...
> The errors are limited to certain files in Chrome on the Mac, but not in Safari
> or Firefox.

You should clean cache (or set to never cache) for each testing session/config change as browsers tend to cache the redirects very heavily (especially for static content).

A better way as Francis suggested is to use a curl or other tools (like wget -S ..) which don't cache anything and you'll always get the actual behavior.

rr