About the order of execution of the modules.

SP ADD ADD_SP at outlook.com
Sun Mar 14 17:55:54 UTC 2021

There are some errors in the content of my reply just now, I will re-post the question I wanted to ask, please see the previous reply for the rest of the content.

* How to control the order of execution between dynamic stock modules and my dynamic module.
* How to control the order of execution between dynamic stock modules and my static module.
* How to control the order of execution between dynamic non-stock modules and my dynamic modules.
* How to control the order of execution between dynamic non-stock modules and my static modules.
* How to control the order of execution between static stock modules and my dynamic modules.
* How to control the order of execution between static stock modules and my static modules.