Reverse proxy for tcp stream

백종선 jongsun89 at naver.com
Wed Oct 13 04:27:03 UTC 2021

​
Thanks  Reinis
I've managed to set up for this. And succeded.
But, i have a problem after it.
I used transparency way in the referred page.
Client and upstream server are connected through linux sockets.
Here is my problem.
If upsteam server down(network also down), client does not recognize the situation . So socket connection is alive from client side.
Actually client side should recognize it and close the connection.
How do i handle this in nginx side?
​
BR​
​