Obvious malware rejection module?

Skip Montanaro skip.montanaro at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 01:27:15 UTC 2022

We now use Ionos (https://www.ionos.com/hosting/web-hosting). The cheapest
> plan is $1/month. We splurge a bit and pay $5 for the extra core and extra
> memory. No more OOM problems, and no more nastygrams.

Off-topic or not, I appreciate the details. My little website is currently
using Oracle's "always free" service, single core VM with 2gb RAM. So far,
so good. Of course, I'm just serving static email files with a small amount
of filtering, so not much work to do.

I also appreciate the bot feedback from the Lazy G Ranch. I will look into
that.

Skip