Running nginx-quic in a real environment

João Sousa Andrade joao.andrade at protocol.ai
Tue Sep 27 10:11:36 UTC 2022

Thank you for the clarification Sergey.

We have been running http3 in production for the past couple of weeks. There's something we have noticed which I'm not entirely sure as to what is causing it.

We have been getting lots of errors of the form: "[error] 34#34: *338736 quic no available client ids for new path while handling decrypted packet, client: $IP, server: 0.0.0.0:443". I tried looking through the code to little avail. I'm wondering what's causing these errors. Is it something which could be tweaked through configuration?

Thank you again,
João