nginx serving corrupt images

Saint Michael venefax at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 19:46:29 UTC 2023

It's not a misconfiguration, is a huge bug.
A wasted two days of sleep for something that is 100% a bug.
Please read here:
https://laracasts.com/discuss/channels/general-discussion/homestead-nginx-serving-wrong-images-and-only-cut-in-the-middle
He mentions the same exact problem and also he points to
https://tech.blog.aknin.name/2011/11/04/nginxgzip-module-might-silently-corrupt-data-upon-backend-failure/
where the author says that Niginx will not fix it.
So he already tried he was rebuffed.