nginx serving corrupt images

Sergey A. Osokin osa at freebsd.org.ru
Wed Feb 22 19:32:26 UTC 2023

On Wed, Feb 22, 2023 at 02:05:21PM -0500, Saint Michael wrote:
> I wonder if Nginx will ever fix this issue. It's a clear bug in the
> product. I wasted two days of sleep on this issue.

>From your previous email you've reported you've found a solution, so
that seems like not a bug and probably a misconfiguration on your
side or misunderstading of the official documentation.

However, in case you want to fill that as a bug, please use the
following URL, [1] , to submit a bug report with full descrpition
of your case.

Thank you.

1. https://trac.nginx.org/nginx/

--