Nginx using HTPPS but without SSL ???

wordlesswind i at qingly.me
Sat Jan 28 00:34:34 UTC 2023

I'm not sure if it's possible to use TLS without a certificate in nginx,
but you can use OpenSSL to generate a CA certificate and server
certificate and deploy it to nginx, as well as trust the CA certificate
in the client:
https://mariadb.com/docs/xpand/security/data-in-transit-encryption/create-self
-signed-certificates-keys-openssl/

How To Configure Nginx as a Reverse Proxy:
https://www.digitalocean.com/community/tutorials/how-to-configure-nginx-as-a-reverse-proxy-on-ubuntu-22-04

However, as the server program may be bound to a domain, unless your
test domain is added, reverse proxying may not work or may cause
problems.

在 2023-01-27 09:26,Gus Flowers Starkiller 写道:

> Hi people, please could you help me?
> I need test some pages in my office but with a different domain and I
> don't have SSL certificates.
>
> Is there any way to publicate a web site with an alias?
> For example   mysite1.com [1] (using nginx) to siteok.domain.com [2]
> ???
>
> Thanks for your time. Greetings.
> --
>
> Gus Flowers