Reverse proxy to forward proxy to internet access

Saint Michael venefax at gmail.com
Sat May 27 14:42:01 UTC 2023

Please look at the links.
All those links are a live digital tunnel to each website. For instance,
the client clicks on my
https://14ymedio.1eye.us/
and I send it forward to
https://14ymedio.com
except that he is still inside my own domain, secure.
It's live. So if the target domain is blocked via DNS, in Cuba, It still
works using my domain.

This is all using Nginx.
The question is: is there a better tool to do this?
I am trying to find out.
Some domains don't work, so I am still looking for a better solution.
Also, Cloudflare blocks me.

Federico