[PATCH v6 00/15] Static: Implement new "index" option
alx.manpages at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 14:57:40 UTC 2022
- Add support for variables in "index"
- Don't move share_idx, since that caused unnecessary padding.
- Use <stdbool.h>
- Don't use <stdbool.h> (as previously discussed).
- Add a .gitignore:
While doing this work, I had quite some accidents. This
prevented them from happening again. I based it on the
.gitignore of the Linux man-pages
- Treat non-arrays as arrays of size 1
(as discussed earlier today:
- Simplify all of the code that can be simplified thanks to the
change mentioned above (arrays of size 1).
- Fix the indentation of some random lines that I found to have an
- Reduce branching (especially 'else's), to improve readability.
I didn't merge this change into the patch that adds the feature
because there it adds too much complexity for nothing, and the
patches read better separately. However, I patched it previous
to the third step to simplify that patch too, so this change
sits on a patch of its own better, I think.
- Use const for a read-only parameter of a function. I didn't
change other functions (not even in the same file), since that
would mean a huuuge diff, and for consistency we would need to
do it everywhere. So I only did it where I *needed* it to
compile, for now.
- Actually iterate.
- Remove spurious 'else' [Valentin]
- Add Andrei's tests (and remove my changes to the existing tests).
- Fix bugs reported by Andrei:
- Reject .
- Don't return 301 for a directory (maybe I should add a check
that the string can't be empty; do we want that?)
- Fix non-compiling debug code.
Alejandro Colomar (14):
.gitignore: ignore new files
nxt_conf.c: Treat non-arrays as arrays of size 1
Remove special cases for non-NXT_CONF_VALUE_ARRAY
nxt_http_static_ctx_t: rename field 'index' to 'share_idx'
test_static.py: formatting fix
Static: return 404 when "index" is a non-regular file
Static: add "index" option
nxt_http_static_iterate(): generalize code
Static: variables in the "index" option
nxt_conf_set_string_dup(): Use 'const' for read-only parameter
nxt_http_static_init(): Simplify branching
Static: multiple paths in the "index" option
Static: optimize "index" iteration
Andrei Zeliankou (1):
Tests: added tests for "index" option.
.gitignore | 2 +
docs/changes.xml | 18 +++++
src/nxt_conf.c | 7 +-
src/nxt_conf.h | 2 +-
src/nxt_conf_validation.c | 55 +++++++++++++++-
src/nxt_gnutls.c | 4 +-
src/nxt_http.h | 15 +++--
src/nxt_http_route.c | 54 +++------------
src/nxt_http_static.c | 134 +++++++++++++++++++++++++-------------
src/nxt_main_process.c | 2 +-
src/nxt_openssl.c | 24 ++-----
src/nxt_router.c | 23 ++-----
src/nxt_time_parse.c | 6 +-
src/nxt_unit.c | 4 +-
src/nxt_work_queue.h | 4 +-
src/perl/nxt_perl_psgi.c | 2 +-
src/python/nxt_python.c | 9 ---
test/test_static.py | 63 ++++++++++++++++--
18 files changed, 266 insertions(+), 162 deletions(-)
create mode 100644 .gitignore
More information about the unit