Dedicatng a worker to a single URL ?

Tom van der Woerdt info at
Wed Sep 26 10:19:40 UTC 2012

Hi Thierry,

What kind of task is performed? Is it in a nginx module or an external

I usually use a simple uwsgi or fastcgi setup for these. Simply only
spawn one worker, then make nginx proxy it there. Nginx shouldn't be
handling the hard tasks itself, and proxying is non-blocking, so for me
this solution has always been ideal.