Nginx feature request

Adam Zell zellster at
Mon Feb 11 00:50:16 MSK 2008

Just a quick blurb for libevent users: you may want to check out libev.

  "A full-featured and high-performance (see
event loop that is loosely modelled after libevent, but without its
limitations and bugs. It is used, among others, in the GNU Virtual Private
Ethernet <> and
and in the Deliantra MORPG Server and Client."

On Feb 10, 2008 1:39 PM, Hendrik Hardeman <hendrik.hardeman at>