Nginx feature request

Adam Zell zellster at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 00:50:16 MSK 2008

Just a quick blurb for libevent users: you may want to check out libev.

>From http://software.schmorp.de/pkg/libev.html:
  "A full-featured and high-performance (see
benchmark<http://libev.schmorp.de/bench.html>)
event loop that is loosely modelled after libevent, but without its
limitations and bugs. It is used, among others, in the GNU Virtual Private
Ethernet <http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/gvpe> and
rxvt-unicode<http://software.schmorp.de/pkg/rxvt-unicode.html>packages,
and in the Deliantra MORPG Server and Client."

--
Adam
zellster at gmail.com