fastcgi debug and "no input file" cases

Anıl Çetin anil at saog.net
Sat Sep 6 15:55:16 MSD 2008

Thanks Reinis and sorry that I did not read the fastcgi module
reference. The "fastcgi_intercept_errors" thing seems to solve problem
"2". Do you have an idea about problem "1"?

Php files are working as expected and it loads right php.ini file. My
problem is there is no error log displayed nor error written to file.

Reinis Rozitis yazmış: