upload module forbidden

vetri nginx-forum at nginx.us
Tue Apr 5 13:08:08 MSD 2011

mr francis ,

   i am uploading files via form to nginx .here below i have written my

worker_processes 20;

error_log logs/error.log notice;

working_directory /usr/local/nginx;

events {
worker_connections 1024;

http {
include mime.types;
default_type application/octet-stream;

server {
listen 80;
client_max_body_size 100m;

# Upload form should be submitted to this location
location /upload {
# Pass altered request body to this location
upload_pass @test;

# Store files to this directory
# The directory is hashed, subdirectories 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 should
upload_store /tmp 1;

# Allow uploaded files to be read only by user
upload_store_access user:r;

# Set specified fields in request body
upload_set_form_field "${upload_field_name}_name" $upload_file_name;
upload_set_form_field "${upload_field_name}_content_type"
upload_set_form_field "${upload_field_name}_path" $upload_tmp_path;

# Inform backend about hash and size of a file
upload_aggregate_form_field "${upload_field_name}_md5"
upload_aggregate_form_field "${upload_field_name}_size"

upload_pass_form_field "^submit$|^description$";

# Pass altered request body to a backend
location @test {
proxy_pass http://localhost:8080;
listen 8080;
can u tell me why it is returning forbidden after file is uploaded?

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,188434,188448#msg-188448