Could people using auth-request please send me their actual nginx.conf files please?

Bob S. farseas at
Wed Oct 24 12:23:24 UTC 2012

That link is dead.

Also, I am trying to use auth_request to provide access to a protected
directory, whereas it looks like X-Accel-Redirect is used to
provide download access to a particular file.

Bob S.

On Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 12:29 PM, Jonathan Matthews <contact at