Nginx support for HLS

ishiber nginx-forum at
Sat Jul 26 15:22:29 UTC 2014

Thanks *B. R.* for the info and clarification. Just to make it clear - I am
not planning to protect any content, however, some of the files that I'm
gonna stream might come from origins that require DRM so my options are
either to choose a system that allows it or pass.

Also, Nginx has modules that do HLS processing on the fly (e.g. generating
playlists) so if the above is also available, it would be great. What would
be the right ML for this discussion?