Nginx for media streaming

maziar nginx-forum at
Tue Feb 9 12:12:24 UTC 2016

I want to setup nginx for media streaming web site like youtube
I have some movie on my server with HD quality and I want to serve video
like YouTube its mean that nginx should change video's quality by user
internet connection quality, I found that this feature name is adaptive
streaming in nginx,
And also , like YouTube you can change video timeline to minute 2 without
buffering last 2 minute
Note that I buy jwplayer for this web site

Please help me what should I do for these requirements
And please tell me which plugging or addons or stuff I should add to my
nginx for compiling
Thank you