ngx_module_order directive

Carey Gister careygister at outlook.com
Tue Jun 11 17:56:11 UTC 2019

Hi Maxim,

Thanks for your reply.

I tried with and without quotes. The same result. My module is inserted in front of the copy filter module. I am writing a drop in replacement for the slice module. I want my module to be in front of the stream module.
I build without specifying --with-http_slice_module.

Here is my config file:

config

ngx_module_type=HTTP_AUX_FILTER
ngx_module_name=ngx_http_my_new_slice_filter_module
ngx_module_srcs="$ngx_addon_dir/ngx_http_my_new_slice_filter_module.c"
ngx_module_order="$ngx_module_name ngx_stream_module"

. auto/module

ngx_addon_name=$ngx_module_name

I've tried both HTTP_AUX_FILTER and HTTP_FILTER as ngx_module_type.

Thoughts?

Carey Gister
415-310-5304