fsize and flastmod SSI commands

Rastislav Stanik nginx at rastos.org
Sun Apr 4 19:19:30 UTC 2021

On 04/04/2021 17.56, Maxim Dounin wrote:
> Hello!
>
> On Sun, Apr 04, 2021 at 09:52:03AM +0200, Rastislav Stanik wrote:
>
>> A year ago there was a patch posted that adds support for fsize and flastmod SSI
>> commands:
>> http://mailman.nginx.org/pipermail/nginx-devel/2020-February/013003.html
>> What's needs to happen to get that into official sources?
>
> Firt of all, questions and concerns from the previous review need
> answers.

Hi

As far as I can see, the patches posted on February 2020 (linked above) are
addressing your concerns expressed in May 2017 - perhaps with exception of your
concern about handling multiple config commands? I'm not sure about that one.
I did not find more questions and concerns expressed on patch proposed on
February 2020.
--
     Sincerely
         Rastislav Stanik