Binaries for s390x architecture

Namrata Bhave Namrata.Bhave at ibm.com
Fri Aug 30 10:05:46 UTC 2024

Hi Sergey,

We received an email reply on same from Nina Forsyth.

S390x infra can be requested from a public program. We have shared below info and looking forward to response:

"For open source related projects IBM now has a public program for requesting virtual machines for s390x. A member of the Nginx team can put in a request via the following form. When approved and sign-up is complete resources can be set up and delegated as appropriate. https://www.ibm.com/community/z/open-source/virtual-machines-request/

I hope this will help restore Nginx open source binaries on s390x architecture.

Thanks in advance for all your help!"

Thank you,

Regards,
Namrata